2017 Completed

Goodbye, 2017.


This year was probably one of the best years of my life. I am not joking. I have been through a lot of good things this year. I went out and got what I wanted. I have had a few boy related downs that I do not regret one bit. How can you regret a lesson? As part of my personal growth, I have reached a few minor achievements that sent me over the moon.

  1. I managed to open a bottle of wine.This might be a simple task for many people, but for some reason I was always defeated by a bottle and its cork. But this year, I have successfully opened a bottle of wine. In fact, I did it multiple times. Unfortunately these occasions were for other people, and not opening wine for me. That's the waitress life.

  2.  This girl sat with a plate full of sushi in front of her, and refused to eat it unless she could hold and lift it with chopsticks. My sushi went cold, but I succeeded.

  3.  I have always lived a sheltered life where I always have someone, to some extent, taking care of me. So, I took the plunge and went abroad without adult supervision. It was less terrifying than I thought it would be.

  4. I got my first ever B in an exam ! It was a B+, and I was over the moon when I had gotten the result. I am always the kind of person that gets Cs so to see a B was amazing.
 I also partially achieved a goal that I had set back in 2008, and that is to see the Jonas Brothers live in concert. Obviously, I could not actually see the Jonas Brothers as they are not a group anymore. However, DNCE came to the Isle of MTV back in June/July, and I SAW JOE JONAS. I'm not going to lie- I was very emotional.


So..apart from the little things that I have achieved. I don't think I have actually achieved any of the goals that I had set.
  1. Gain weight.
Definitely didn't do that. I mean, I gained like 2KG but my goal was 50KG, and I am still at 42KG. I'm only a step closer to this goal.

  1. Less phone/social media usage.
Meh. I guess kind of.

  1. Longer no pulling hair steaks.
Again, kind of. I must admit that I have in fact pulled less this year., but the streaks were still short.

  1. Go to London again.
This was an actual goal. I ended up going to London twice this year. It was SHAMAZING. I mean, I saw Little Mix in concert on one trip !



I was thinking about it, and I don't think that I have any goals that I want to reach in 2018. Maybe I'll try to gain weight again , and maybe I'll try to learn French again but so far these two goals I can never reach.

What goals did you complete in 2017 and what are your 2018 goals?

Until next time, lovelies.
~Aby


Follow me on Twitter : @Hashtagaby   Follow me on Instagram : aby1997.   Add me on Snapchat : aby1997. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

3 main ingredient Recipe : Chicken stuffed with Mozzarella wrapped in Parma ham

Unboxing : Owl Crate October 2018

Review : Inkbox Tattoo