Christmas Gift Ideas (Blogger edition)

One of the great thing about being in the blogger community is that many bloggers have their own online stores. Most people are not aware of these stores since they're not run by large companies. However, being a part of the blogging community means that I have knowledge about these stores and the treasures that they have for sale.

So, I have decided to promote some of these little stores since Christmas is just around the corner, and because they are amazing.


Flip through any magazine, and you can find the Horoscope page. Many people take their Horoscope seriously, and many people are simply extremely proud of their zodiac. MYFAIRPIXEL creates Luxury Pen & Ink Illustration Prints of zodiac signs! They are rather inexpensive, and they are shipped worldwide.  MYFAIRPIXEL also creates Abstract Expressionist prints, and other various watercolor prints.  One of my favourite prints that she can offer is the Custom Pet Portrait Luxury Pen & Ink Illustration Print. I believe that is the perfect gift for any pet owner out there.



If you, a friend or a relative loves Disney then I suggest checking the SweetAllureShop on Etsy. It has a variety of prints inspired by your favourite Disney Characters. Also in this cute Etsy store, you can find Harry Potter prints -ranging from prints of your Hogwarts house to random prints inspired by the world of Harry Potter.


Apart from Christmas presents, we all love a good Christmas Card. Pastelelixir creates adorable cards for various occasions, and, also, creates the most adorable prints ever! She also sells mugs, badges, stickers, and notebooks.

SO MANY BLOGGERS SELLING CUTE PRINTS AND NOTEBOOKS. Lizjowen has some really cute notebooks in her Etsy Store. My favourites are her Harry Potter Notepad and her Motivational Unicorn Notebook. It may not be directly linked to Lilly Singh but the Motivational Feminist Notebook in this store reminds me a lot of Lilly's saying so it is close to my heart.



A lovely gift (in my opinion) is something personalized. So, AlohaLolaCards' caricature prints made me squeal with excitement so I ordered one!  I think that this would be a lovely gift for anyone. She also makes blogger/twitter headers!


Although no longer a blogger, I just had to include her products in this post. DotCreates is the ultimate online store for Blogger stationery. She has blog post planners and ultimate blog planners! Besides these, she has a range of sticker sheets, pens & pencils, phone cases, and homeware: wall hangings, print stands, tableware.



Share with me all your online stores, and let me know if you have ever bought anything from the stores mentioned above.

Until next time, lovelies.
~Aby


Follow me on Twitter : @Hashtagaby   Follow me on Instagram : aby1997.   Add me on Snapchat : aby1997. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

3 main ingredient Recipe : Chicken stuffed with Mozzarella wrapped in Parma ham

Unboxing : Owl Crate October 2018

Review : Inkbox Tattoo