2017 Summer Beauty Essentials

Hey !

This summer has been a mess. Trying to juggle work with a social life when I mostly work evenings has been a total nightmare. However, Between the late hours at work, long hours of sleep, and minimal energy to do anything productive, I have ended up having a few staples in the beauty department.



Boots Body Spray.

These yummy scented body sprays have helped me so much in this heat. Just one (or a few) quick spritz and that nasty subtle smell of sweat is gone. POOF ! I have these in 3 scents : Vanilla, Mango, and Strawberry (listed in order of preference). I discovered these beauties back in May when I was in London, and when I went back to London in July I bought a few more. My friends had also asked me to buy some for them as they have ended up using mine when they are around.



Soap and Glory Dry Shampoo.

I have never relied so much on a product. With temperatures soaring up to 40 degrees Celsius, the oils from my hair have just been pouring out. And quite frankly, I don't have the energy to wash my hair every 2 days. This dry shampoo is so light on the hair and IT WORKS SO WELL. I need to find a way to order some to Malta since Soap and Glory isn't sold in stores over here. I am dreading the day when I go to use my can and it's empty.



Soap & Glory Total Drama Clean 5 in 1 Micellar Make up Remover & Cleanser

I basically use this every night to get my eye makeup off. I'm not the kind of girl to go into work with a full face of makeup, but I do believe that just some eyeliner is enough. I love how this makeup remover simply removes all the makeup without having to scrub it out. Just wipe wipe wipe away !



Until next time, lovelies.

~Aby


Follow me on Twitter : @Hashtagaby   Follow me on Instagram : aby1997.   Add me on Snapchat : aby1997. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

3 main ingredient Recipe : Chicken stuffed with Mozzarella wrapped in Parma ham

Unboxing : Owl Crate October 2018

Review : Inkbox Tattoo