Review: Lottie London Soap Star

Hey ! 

I am going to admit my biggest beauty sin right now, and I would appreciate no judgement from all you beauty lovers out there. Up until a few weeks ago, I had never cleaned my make up brushes. I know, gasp worthy right? My brushes were becoming very messy…the foundation brushes were goopy and the eyeshadow brushes had so much colour on them that they were black. So, I thought it would (finally) be the time for me to invest in a brush cleanser…and that ladies and gentlemen is how I bought the Lottie London Soap star that I am going to review for you today. 


Let me start by talking about the absolutely adorable packing that this product comes in; it is a white, small plastic container with a black and white striped screw on lid that has a pink star on it with the name of the brush cleanser. Once you open the tub, you will see a round piece of soap with a rough layer of sponge underneath it that it meant to keep the soap in place while you are cleaning your brushes.  


The Lottie London Soap Star is very easy to use as all you have to do is wet the bristles of your brush and swirl on the soap until clean before rinsing and leaving them to dry. You can take out the soap to wipe it clean, and the sponge is also removable to be able to be rinsed. Remember to let everything dry before you put them back into the container. 

This brush cleanser doesn't lather much so you don't have to worry about having a whole lot of lather seeping into your brush. Also, the ingredients in the Lottie London Soap Star are meant to clean your brushes properly and help keep the bristles remain soft. 

 I love this brush cleanser so much. I literally can't think of anything bad to say about it. It's inexpensive, easy to use, does a marvelous job, and most importantly, it is a cruelty free product. 

I would love to hear your opinions on this product if you have used it, and I would also love to hear your recommendations for Brush cleansers. 

Until next time, lovelies. 

~Aby 

Follow me on Twitter : @Hashtagaby   Follow me on Instagram : aby1997.   Add me on Snapchat : aby1997.    

Comments

  1. Ouuu perhaps would look into trying this instead of the London Brush Soap Company brush cleaner! Thank you Aby for the alternative :)
    xoxo
    Makeup Artist Toronto,
    Olivia

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

3 main ingredient Recipe : Chicken stuffed with Mozzarella wrapped in Parma ham

Unboxing : Owl Crate October 2018

Review : Inkbox Tattoo