Lush Review : Frog Prince Bath bomb

©


Hey!


I am back with another Lush bath bomb. I can't get enough of these wonderful Lush products. I need to head over to the Lush website soon to order new ones since my Lush supply is running out. Today's bath bomb review is about the Frog Prince Bath Bomb.

This little Prince Charming has been my first Lush Kitchen Exclusive ,back in February around Valentine's Day, so I was a bit, and by a bit I mean very very, excited to get this. First of all, unlike all the other bath bombs that I've ordered online this came in a paper bag and wrapped in the cutest wrapping. Also, it came with a little polaroid-type picture. What a way to increase my excitement !






© 


© 

© 










© 

This beautiful bath bomb has a variety of butters and oils. We'll start with the Jasmine absolute which gives this bath bomb it's floral scent. We also find Neroli that adds a fruity characteristic to the bath bomb.



©
The Leap Frog bath bomb dissolves quickly : the frog's green colour spreads in the water whilst the red lips of the frog slowly dissolves in a stream of red. The red lips leave swirls of red on the surface of the green water. After the whole bath bomb dissolves, you can see the almond oil shimmering on the surface of the water.

I can't even find the words to describe how much I enjoyed this bath bomb. Bathing in it was a truly relaxing experience but at the same time I felt like it was stimulating. I mean this in the way that it smelled, it simply stimulates your brain and if you close your eyes you can't help picture yourself in a garden with tons of flowers and fruit trees.

I am deeply saddened by the fact that I only ordered one of these treasures and I simply must keep an eye out on the Kitchen menu on the UK website to see if they bring it back in stock. It will probably be back around Valentine's Day but I'm hoping that I won't have to wait that long.

Since this beauty was a Kitchen Exclusive, I am truly interested in whether any of you had managed to get your hands on one so let me know down in the comments below.

Until next time, lovelies.


~Aby


Follow me on Twitter : @Hashtagaby   Follow me on Instagram : aby1997.   Add me on Snapchat : aby1997.   

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

3 main ingredient Recipe : Chicken stuffed with Mozzarella wrapped in Parma ham

Unboxing : Owl Crate October 2018

Review : Inkbox Tattoo