Help for Beginner Writers.




Hey !

I won't be the first one to say that Literature is a beautiful thing. Many choose to lose themselves in between the pages of a book; however, many also lose themselves on a blank page which they fill with words that flow from the depths of their imagination.

As a person who loves to write and create stories,I want to help other beginning writers by showing you some websites that have helped me in the writing process.

Websites that might give you a helping hand.

  1. Nanowrimo.org
  National Novel Writing Month. This website aims to help you write a 50,000 word novel in one month. Nanowrimo is originally meant to help you write your novel within the month of November but that doesn't mean that you should just use it in November. You can earn badges which might help motivate you to write more.

  1. writeworld.tumblr.com
    This tumblr page can be of major help. If you want to write something but you haven't got an idea about what to write, you can head to this page and have a look through their Image blocks, sentence blocks and music blocks and inspire yourself.
There is also a 'Word Lists' tag that can help you broaden your vocabulary and references to websites that might help you as writers.

  1. writtenkitten.co
Although the URL says kitten, this website is good for puppy and bunny lovers. Every time you write 100 words, you get a picture of a kitten, puppy, or bunny. You can also change the settings so instead of 100 words, you get a picture at 200,500 or 1000 words.

©


Show Your Work To The World !

  1. Wattpad.com : I Suggest sharing your stories to all your social media if you want to reach a wider audience.
Image result for wattpad google images
Source : Wattpad.com 

  1. Missliterati.com

Miss Literati
Source : http://www.missliterati.com/ml/home

I am sure that you have tried to enter a writing competition if writing is your passion. Most of the ones I found online had required an entry fee ,and some of them only accept entries from certain countries.
This is the link to a writing competition that I have been entering this year: Creative Writing Ink Competition
It is open to writers of any nationality or age

One of my favourite authors, Jennifer Niven, has written some tips on writing on her website. I found it very helpful so if you are interested then here's the link : http://www.jenniferniven.com/writers/


Source : Instagram @jenniferniven

Check out my pinterest board "Writing Tips" for tips that help me and might help you too : https://www.pinterest.com/abyvass/writing-tips/

I hope that these websites help you. If you share any of your stories send me a link and I will read them :)

Until next time, lovelies.

~Aby

Follow me on Twitter : @Hashtagaby   Follow me on Instagram : aby1997.   Add me on Snapchat : aby1997.   

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

3 main ingredient Recipe : Chicken stuffed with Mozzarella wrapped in Parma ham

Unboxing : Owl Crate October 2018

Review : Inkbox Tattoo