Review : Zoella Foam Sweet Foam Cleansing Shower Gel

Hey !

Last week I spoke about about my favourite youtuber, so I decided to stay on the topic of youtube by doing this review. I am not very keen about buying youtuber products but I needed a shower gel whilst I was staying in London and this was staring me straight in the face when I entered the shop. It was very cheap (£3.50 from SuperDrug). Now, I must admit I am not a big fan of youtuber merchandise. I don't know why but I would rather stay away from it but this was a cheap grab and it was amazing.



The Packaging

We must all admit that the Zoella Tutti Fruity Collection has very cute packaging. I love the Aqua label with the pink decor and font. Even the font is cute ! 

The Scent

Apparently this product has extracts of Acai and Blueberry. You would smell the blueberry as soon as you take a whiff of this; however, it still has that soapy scent so you won't be tempted to taste it. *giggles*

The product.

  Over all the product was amazing and definitely worth the price. I do recommend to use this in a morning shower because it does make you feel energised (something to do with the strong scent, I guess) so it's perfect for those dreadful mornings. Also I found that the scent doesn't wash off but it lingers with you all day, so you will be smelling delicious all day !

Overall, I think that this products is so worth a try. I recommend it to anyone who loves sweet, fruity scents. 4/5 stars. I would buy this product again.


Until next time, lovelies.

~Aby

Follow me on Twitter : @Hashtagaby   Follow me on Instagram : aby1997.   Add me on Snapchat : aby1997.   

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

3 main ingredient Recipe : Chicken stuffed with Mozzarella wrapped in Parma ham

Unboxing : Owl Crate October 2018

Review : Inkbox Tattoo