Lush Review : Christmas Products

Hey !

I know that it's February and that these aren't in store anymore in the UK BUT I had to talk about them because 1) Christmas related and I love Christmas even though it's 10 months away. 2) They are products that I highly recommend so jot them down on your To-Buy-List so that you can get your hands on them if you can.


BATH BOMB: GOLDEN WONDER
 I must admit that this is the last bomb that I used from my last Lush order. I wanted to prolong the Christmas spirit, I guess?

What Lush says about this bath bomb :

Fancy an uplifting cocktail? Cognac and zesty lime oils get this bath party started with mood-brightening scents while sweet orange oil refreshes the senses. In the water, this present-shaped fizzer unwraps itself to reveal glittering golden luster and a sparkling turquoise explosion. Don't wait until Christmas day to bathe yourself in festive luxury!

What I say about this bath bomb :

Golden Wonder....it's in the name...GOLDEN.
Well, you'd think that when you put this in the bath the end result would be a golden-like colour with some glitters.
WRONG.
It started out golden...it was beautiful.
Then it started shooting out other colours: blue, pink, and green. The colours swirled together with the bubbles that were forming in the bath. The end result was a dark green colour with glitters.
This beautiful scented Bath bomb has sweet orange oil in it. SO if you love citrus scented things GET THIS.





SHOWER GEL: SNOW FAIRY
This was one of my in-store purchases. I am not sure how much it costs but I got a 250ml bottle. I loved this product. 5/5 stars and will most definitely be buying again next December. I'll probably not buy it and buy something else. Oops. Differentiating my order.

What Lush says about this product:

Oh, how we've missed lathering up in those fluffy pink bubbles! We crave Snow Fairy's bubblegum and sweet vanilla fragrance all year, and just can't imagine the holidays without her. Our famous fairy contains a smattering of biodegradable shimmering luster (or as we like to call it, Fairy Dust), so she won't harm the earth one little bit! Sparkly, pink and candy scented - what more could we ask for?!

What I say about this product:

This shower gel smells so sweet that sometimes I have to remind myself that it is a shower gel or else I'd end up wanting to have a taste. A little bit goes a long way. I used literally 5 drops and it lathered really well, and you can scrub for 5 minutes straight and it will still be lathering up your body. 


I posted on twitter that I would be updating every Monday, but I wanted to post this since I want to do a Valentine's Day review of Lush Products.

Until next time, lovelies.


~Aby

Follow me on Twitter : @Hashtagaby   Follow me on Instagram : aby1997.   Add me on Snapchat : aby1997.   

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

3 main ingredient Recipe : Chicken stuffed with Mozzarella wrapped in Parma ham

Unboxing : Owl Crate October 2018

Review : Inkbox Tattoo